Automotive industry is in high demand past two decades. The technology and models are very dynamic and improvising every year. Keeping an update on the newer technologies is of essential interest to automotive enthusiasts. Making a profession in this sector is also a good option for people who are looking for jobs
The objectives of this subject are:
- Would be able to understand each individual parts working mechanism.
- Able to find out the problems using fault diagnosis method or by scan tool.
- Would be able to guide the technicians for standard operating procedures to resolve fault.
- To empower the students through projects, internships leading to development of creativity, self-confidence and team spirit.
- To create the ambience with scope for developing communication and life skills so as to meet the needs of the society in the globalized environment.
- Dismantles partially or completely defective unit or parts of vehicle such as engine, gear box, rear axle, front axle, steering assembly, radiator, etc. according to nature of repairs to be done, using hoist, jack, pullers, hand tools and other devices.