This is a skill-oriented course to provide hands-on practice and project work in the study of E-Vehicle assembly and Design. It provides the real approach to make you market-ready for providing services to E-Vehicle Industries. This course provides enough knowledge to set up your won E-Vehicle industries after taking this course. This course deal with all mathematical studies about Battery Selection, Motor Selection, Drive system, ECU and MCU design, ensor Communication System.
The objectives of this subject are:
- Make Participants more employable.
- Bridge the gap between conventional methods of learning and application-based method of learning.
- To empower participants with the skills to face future challenges
The trainee will submit a Practice/Project/Learning record after each class/session.
- The assessment agencies should have an expert to conduct assessment NOS wise and every trainee should score a minimum of 70% in the overall assessment.
- The assessment of the theory/knowledge will be based on a written test/viva-voce or both while the skill test shall be hands-on practical.
MODULE 1: Introduction to E-Rickshaw (6 hrs)
Parts and working of different parts of E- Rickshaw
Use of different tools and equipment for assembling.
MODULE 2: Prepare the machine, auxiliaries and work pieces for the assembly (6hrs)
- Working with parts made from different materials, their conversion technique and uses of proper tool at proper place
MODULE 3: Mechanical and Electrical Assembly Operation (18 hrs)
- Practice- Assembly of mechanical parts for chasis and body of an E-rickshaw.
- Practice- Fitting of different electrical components to the E-Rickshaw.
MODULE 6: Inspection, quality check and operational testing (9hrs)
Practice- Measurement and testing processes after assembling
MODULE 7: Maintain 5S at the work premises (9hrs)
- Practice- Arranging the equipment and tools used, after assembling
MODULE 8: Maintain a Health safe and secure working environment (9hrs)
- Practice- Uses of different safety Equipment and keeping clean of the work area.
- Projects (Maximum group size is 4)
- Assembling an E-Rickshaw 3 wheeler.
- Assembling an E-Bike.
- Assembling an E-Rickshaw 4 wheeler